A while back she got into some trouble with some sun screen and her older brother ( #4 ) said, "No no! Bad Baby!!' and it stuck. Where he came up with that, we're not sure! When Sweet Baby A gets into things our family laughs and says "Bad Baby!" She smiles her precious smile and our hearts melt! We don't call her "bad" because we think she's actually bad-- it's just for fun, and she loves to smile as she explores the world on her own terms. She has a few partners in crime and together they make little messes even bigger! I hope you enjoy following us as she grows and watch as she day by day wreaks havoc on our home.
This is the first recorded activity of her antics. June 2015-- 11 months old.
I tried to go to the bathroom! I just needed 47 seconds away from her!! That's it! The sunscreen was "safety" kept zipped in her diaper bag so I thought it was safe. ...Mother of Five... I should know better after twelve years of parenting. After 47 seconds I returned to find her finger printing in the sun screen! Anyone have advice on how to get it out of cloth diapers?? ...Oh well, at least the sun won't burn her. In the house. At 7pm.
As I spent the next twenty minutes going through every wipe in the house she laughed. I hope I remember that sound forever. When it was all said and done, I snuggled her and sent her on her way. About twelve minutes later I found her in the kitchen trash pulling out the sunscreen soaked baby wipes. WHY must you play in the trash? There began my search for the perfect locking trash can!
Look for more adventures tomorrow!


No comments:
Post a Comment