Wednesday, December 2, 2015

My Little Nursling & her Partner in Crime

I've said before that Bad Baby likes to come to work with me, and she does! I co-own a business centered around families, so her being with me is expected. (I promise when I have to work she is quite well cared for by another co-owner away from business)


Today Bad Baby would like to introduce her accomplice, his name is Mister. 
"Excuse me Mister, what do you think you're doing?" 
He likes to help and encourage Bad Baby to explore the word and make messes along the way while climbing to potentially dangerous heights. You can see his head in the toy box throwing toys too! What good are toys if they're not all over the place? We must admit we like to encourage them to play however they'd like independently... well, without us standing over them anyways. I am positive he is the one that taught her how to climb! 

At first I said, "Out of the toy box!" Then, I realized it kept them safe and contained. Never mind Baby, carry on. 

Today Bad Baby broke into our IBCLC's (lactation consultant) office and "borrowed" her teaching friend Tommy. Tommy was on a high shelf. 

How can you spot a breastfed toddler? 
Bad Baby is still nursing with no end in sight, and lately we've been working on manners. It's not nice to climb into my lap and smack them-- saying "please" is polite! While the other owners and I were having our weekly meeting we look over at Bad Baby holding Tommy. My heart. It melted into a puddle on the ground. 

Bad Baby loves to cuddle her doll babies and yell "BOOBIE" as she does! As a mother it is my job to help bad baby on her breastfeeding journey. <3 Where is Mister you ask? Oh he's just in my studio pulling all of my knitted and crocheted props out of their places while my #4 watches.


No comments:

Post a Comment